The Finance Ministry at New Vision Church is used for the efficient management of the liquid and fixed assets of the Church in such a manner that is conducive to the goals and objectives of the Church membership and Church leadership. The Finance Ministry manages the material possessions and oversee the financial matters of the church according to God’s design for handling the resources He provides for His church; to enable the execution of God’s mission through stewardship and individual Spiritual gifts and to provide direction, leadership, facilities, processes, capability and capacity to help further God’s kingdom building work based on the scriptures. This ministry is lead by Mrs. Shelia Holmes
The Finance Ministry are assigned to Trustee Standing Committees such as Budget Review, Human Resources, Finance, Building & Grounds, Legal and Contracts Committees to manage resources and prepare the necessary reports for the Church body. Additionally, Trustees:
Responsibilities of the Finance Ministry:
- Prepare policy and procedures for the financial administration of the church.
- Serve as liaisons to church auxiliaries and boards.
- Provide assistance with budget preparation, monitoring and amendments.
- Assist auxiliaries with expenditure requests, for Church ministries and events.
- Invest Church funds and manage bank accounts and investments.
- Account for and deposit tithes and offerings and other funds contributed and/or donated to the Church for specific purpose.